Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rfe 677

Hi,

I applied my H1 in the month of Oct 2009 Recently I got a RFE on my new h1.

They asked me to Submit copies of the beneficiary’s pay statements from September2 009 to November 2009.

But I have only Oct 09, Nov 09, Dec 09 and September and before I don’t have pay stubs.

If I send my Oct, Nov, Dec 09 pay slips to USCIS.

Can I get the approval or not.

Please let me know your suggestion for the same.

What was your status before October? If you were on a dependent status before October, then you can send the pay slips from October till date.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your Reply

Before October Iam on H1-B only with Previous employer, I dont have job at that time and dont have paystubs.

Do you think is there any any possibility for my H1-B approval. Kindly let me know if anybody has similar experience and any suggestions please

Comment

Well, then that could be a problem since you were out of status during the period where the pay slips were requested (in the RFE). When you are in H1B you need to get paid irrespective of whether you were on a project or not. Learn about the H1B holders rights and responsibilities. You can try to respond to the RFE with a copy of a complaint to the DOL.

https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-hol...ponsibilities/
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X