X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on DS 160 for H4

Present Work/Education/Training Information

Hi,
    I am applying H4 visa for my wife who is currently working in India. She has already resigned in her office and Mar 14 is her last day and she is going to be a house wife. She will be going for visa appointment in the end of Feb. In the "Present Work/Education/Training Information" section, do i have to give her the current employment details or mention as HOMEMAKER ? If i give the employment details, should she carry any employment letter for Visa interview ?

Early repsonse is much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Prakash

If she is currently HOMEMAKER, that is what you should answer.

Anyway, person can not work on H4.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

DS-160 from for H4 Visa - employment status

I am working on H1B in USA. As My spouse is in india, she left her job.

May I know
      1) what should I write in 'current employment status' ? home-maker OR Not employed ?

2) When I selected 'not employed', it did not ask about any previous empolyment history and education details. May I know how can I provide such details (if required)

Appeciate your early reply as I have to be done filling up this form today.

Thanks,
      Bhimji

Comment

Answered in your other post.

Originally posted by bhimjik View Post
        I am working on H1B in USA. As My spouse is in india, she left her job.

May I know
        1) what should I write in 'current employment status' ? home-maker OR Not employed ?

2) When I selected 'not employed', it did not ask about any previous empolyment history and education details. May I know how can I provide such details (if required)

Appeciate your early reply as I have to be done filling up this form today.

Thanks,
        Bhimji
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X