Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

H1 transfer suggestion

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • H1 transfer suggestion

    My F1 to H1 visa was recently transfered. My employer hasnt given me a copy of my H1 and hasnt paid me either. I am planning to transfer my H1 was wondering if anyone could help me with the following questions.

    1. Can I get a copy of H1 from INS?

    2. Can I do a visa transfer without a pay stub?

    I would really appreciate if some one could answer these questions for me, as I am going through some tough times at this point of my life, working as bonded labour without any pay.

  • #2
    To the best of my knowledge, you cannot request the INS for a new copy of your H1. But if you have a photocopy of your h1 paper that would be ok.
    you can transfer you h1 even if you do not have paystubs