I am currently in Canada on a temporary work visa. I have been offered employment in the USA. I work as a Gymnastics Instructor. I have 13 years experience and a college degree. Do I qualify for a visa and if so which type of visa? Also can I apply for the visa from here in Canada?

In addition I am defacto guardian to a 17 year old who will be 18 in Feb. She would like to accompany me. She has also been offered employment as a Gymnastics Instructor. She has 4 years work experience and is professionally qualified. She is high school qualified but has no college degree. Can she obtain a visa?

Any other suggestions would also be appreciated. Thanks