Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping in Canada, previous stamping in India with 221g

Hello,

I need an advise on H1B stamping in canada while you had received 221g in the past.

I am working as a mechanical designer in a small company and been on H1B for almost 8.5 years with the same company. I renewed my h1b 2 times in between and will be 3rd time in the December. I went for my first H1B stamping in New delhi and had received 221g slip for administrative processing which got cleared after long delay of 5 months since then my passport has expired visa stamp with annotation " clearance received" so I decided not to travel india again for no reason because under the mentioned annotation i couldn't qualify for dropbox.

Now, I am thinking to go to canada for the h1b stamping but I am afraid that since I had 221g in the past that might be a problematic so my questions are as follows;
    1. Is anybody have face situation like this ?
    2. Am I eligible to go to canada for H1b stamping since my first stamping has annotation "clearance received"?
    3. if I go to Canada for stamping, what are mine chances of getting 221g again ? because I have heard that if you ever had 221g then it is very likely that you may get 221g again.
    4. I have two kids and both are us citizens , will that help or have any advantage ?
    5. Does 221g cases clear faster in Canada compare to India ?

Please advise me or share your experience .

Thanks a lot !

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X