Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 & H4 transfer Urget

Hi,

I am with Company A H1B visa. Me & My wife's H1-H4 (i-94 also) expired last december 2003, and Company A applied for our extension and we got extension till Feb 2006. Now my wife is on vacation in India and i was planning to take vacation and do stamping in India next month. In the mean while i got an excelent offer from Company B. Now if i apply for transfer right now than i can not go for vacation, because for coming back i require stamping. So these is ruled out unless my Company File for H1 transfer premimum processing.

Now my question is my wife is in India and she can not come back without stamping. And for stamping now in Mumbai is a long process (alleast requires a month to get an appointment if we start process right now). So do she need to wait till my new H1 transfer takes place. And Secondly since she is India, can i do H4 transfer from here along with my H1 transfer.

requesting your help urgently!!!

Thanks

You do not need a H4 Transfer for your wife if she is in India. Simply send your I797 approval notice and paystubs for extension. If she has a valid visa to travel, she can travel and then you can apply for her H4 Extension.

This is not a legal advice. You may use at your own risk or contact a legal professionsl
    Last edited by Guest; 11-16-2004, 07:55 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X