X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple 221G Mumbai Consulate- 2019

Consulate: Mumbai, India

Feb 22-2019: Biometric (both H1 and H4)
    Feb 26-2019:Visa Interview. Visa officer approved our visa during the interview.
    March 11: Received notification to collect our passports.
    March 12-2019: Collected our passports. No visa stamped. Received a 221G (Green letter) asking us to wait for an email from the consulate.
    March 13-2019: Email received requesting us to re submit our passports. No additional documents requested.
    March 14-2019: Resubmitted our passports.
    March 27-2019: Collected our passports .No visa stamp again this time. Received a 221G(White letter) asking us to undergo medical examination.
    March 28: Medical examination done. Doctor had no idea why we were asked for Medicals.
    April 4-2019: Resubmitted our passports as per the 221G white letter along with receipts of the medicals.

Is anyone in a similar situation? Also heard Mumbai consulate in backlogged with 221G cases and very slow in processing the same,

Help Appreciated

Not sure why they are asking such information.
    My visa was also approved during interview at Mumbai consulate. But, received email to fill DS 5535 form. Also, received my passport with no stamp and blue slip attached saying follow instruction in email.
    I have replied to their email but no response since then.
    Is it your first time stamping in mumbai? Are you full time or work for client/vendor?
    Aarav27

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X