Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get EAC number?

Hi,

I petition has been approved by USCIS for the current year. My visa stamping has not been done. Now i have changed the employer and i dont have any information regarding my H1 other than that i know my petition has been approved.

And my previous employer will not help me on this!!
    Is there any way i can find out/check/get EAC number?

Thanks

Your new employer has to give that info to you. You also need to have approval notice with you.
    Previous employer has nothing to with that.

Comment

Thanks for the update.
      Does that mean i need to re-apply again under new cap or i can use the existing cap in which i have already got the petition?
      What information i need to provide to my new employer so that i can use my existing petition?Right now i dnot have any info other than that i know my petition has been approved.
      FYI: My existing petition was approved when i was with old employer.

Thanks.

Comment

Without at least case number, it's difficult to transfer old H1 to new employer. Also check with attorney of new employer.
        You can try again to get the info from your old employer.

Comment

Thanks again!!
          So wht will happen if i apply for H1 in fresh cap? Do USCIS verify my past applications/track/record or they just treat this as new application and continue with the process?
          Last edited by virtualreality; 03-08-2010, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Yes, without a proof that you're already cap-counted, they will treat it as new H1.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X