Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info needed about Hyd consulate

Hi,
    I will be going to hyd consulate for H1B visa interview tomorrow...
    Can some one tell me whether there is any locker facility available in Hyderabad consulate to deposit my helmet and mobile phone?

and is the passport size photograph is needed for visa interview or not? because in immihelp, its mentioned that i need to carry photo but my H1 sponsor told me its not needed as i filled DS-160 online with softcopy of photograph...

please clarify me

Can some one tell me whether there is any locker facility available in Hyderabad consulate to deposit my helmet and mobile phone?
    >>> I don't think there is a locker facility in any of the consulates in India (At least I know that it wasn't there at Chennai/Delhi). Better leave your mobile and helmet somewhere else.

and is the passport size photograph is needed for visa interview or not? because in immihelp, its mentioned that i need to carry photo but my H1 sponsor told me its not needed as i filled DS-160 online with softcopy of photograph...
    >>> https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-app...n-form-ds-160/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      >>> I don't think there is a locker facility in any of the consulates in India (At least I know that it wasn't there at Chennai/Delhi). Better leave your mobile and helmet somewhere else.
      Even for Mumbai also no locker facility. Some friend or family memeber needs to accompany to keep these things.
      >>> https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-app...n-form-ds-160/
      [Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice.]

Comment

Check with VFS. I heard they have some lounge facility wherein you can keep the personal belongings. BTW, are you going for a racing with helmet, gloves etc?

Comment

VFS lounge exists only in Mumbai.https://www.immihelp.com/us-immigrat...ounge-vfs.html
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X