New Passport for H-1B extension stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Passport for H-1B extension stamping

Hi, I am trying to schedule a visa appointment for my H-1B stamping at Tijuana. This is for my second extension, my first extension also had been stamped at Tijuana. I had created an account on the usvisa-mexico.com site using an email ID. I have my current passport valid till Jun 20th 2010 (with the current visa valid till Apr 23rd 2010 and I-94 valid till May 3rd 2010). I do have a new passport though. Like I said, I had already created an account with the usvisa-mexico.com site using my old passport number for my previous stamping and I ended up paying the fee for the pin using the same account for this account. Now I see that the passport number can't be changed on my account. Can I just continue using this account (which has my old passport number) and make the appointment but finally get my visa stamped on the new passport? Of course, I will bring both my passports when I go for stamping.

Of course, the only reason why I am trying to avoid creating a new account is not to enter all the details again.

Thanks,
    -Sandeep

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X