h4 to h1/ h4 to h1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h4 to h1/ h4 to h1

I entered US in h4.Got h1 b and worked for an year and changed to h4 .My h1 visa is valid till oct 2010. I dont have any recent paystubs.I went to my country and stamped with h4 visa.I got a job again with the new employer now. The approved h1 petition is with the old employer.if i transfer the visa then they ask my recent paystubs which i dont have, how can i handle the situation?

What exactly do you mean when you say that you don't have recent pay slips? Didn't you get paid when you were on H1B?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

I have payslips when i was working.I changed my status to h4 before an year so i dont have any payslip for an year.How can i do cos now?

Thanks

Comment

When you are in H4, you cannot and should not work. How can you show pay slips when you were not supposed to work? Do you think that USCIS would have law that says H4 are not supposed to work and then expect pay slips?

There is no need for pay slips for the time spent in H4.

Originally posted by madlan View Post
        I have payslips when i was working.I changed my status to h4 before an year so i dont have any payslip for an year.How can i do cos now?

Thanks
        Last edited by shervin143; 03-05-2010, 12:04 AM.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Well, knowing very well about h4 but my query is i need to do cos from h4 to h1 with the different employer, how can i do it? what is the procedure? i have approved h1b till oct 2010

Comment

Your previous H1B is not valid any more since you converted to H4.
            Immihelp Support
            No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X