H1-B transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B transfer

Hello, I would appreciate any guidance in my case which seems to be tricky and not common under H1-B transfers. I had joined Company A with 5 years remaining on H1B. They filed my PERM which got approved in the 6th year. After PERM got approved, I quit in two weeks, so no I-140 was filed.
    Then I joined Company B in my 6th year and was able to recapture time (6 months) and get a one year extension on H1B due to approved PERM with Company A. So I had a total of 22 months on H1B with Company B. Company B tried to start my GC process and got stuck in the recruitment stage of the process and stopped GC after 10 months. So again I had to look for an employer who could file my GC. I got an offer at Company C and they processed an H1B transfer from B to C. USCIS denied the transfer saying I had completed 6 years on H1B and also used up my recapture time. USCIS is essentially not counting the one year they extended for me on H1B due to an approved PERM. I still have 10 months on H1B but they are not considering that. What options do I have at this time?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X