Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer with I94 expired and still with 1st Employer

Hi Immi experts,

Appreciate your guidance on my situation.
    I could find almost near to cases, but everything when the person is already working with emp B on receipt.

-----------------------------
    I am currently on H1B visa with employer A, I94 is expired on May 15th.
    Employer A has filed for my extension in normal process before i94 expiry date.

I have got an offer from employer B, and they are applying for my H1b transfer in premium processing (yet to file with USCIS).
    I have decided not to join employer B until the transfer is processed.

Below are my questions in this scenario.
    Please note, i'm yet to get receipt number of extension applied by employer A.

1) Based on my research in this forum, i assume my H1b transfer will be a bridge application.
    2) If H1b transfer is approved and i join B, will i still have to depend on the extension applied by employer A?
    3) After point 2, what if employer A revokes my extension? Will i immediately be out of status? If yes, what are the options.
    3) Are there chances of getting new I94 by USCIS, along with H1b transfer (Bcoz applying after original I94 expiry). If yes, can i ignore extension applied by employer A.
    4) If H1b transfer got an RFE stating we need to wait for extension result of employer A, what are the options.
    5) If transfer is rejected, and i'm still with employer A, will i hae any impact? can i continue working and wait for extension result with A without any issues.

Apologies for the lenghty questions, and if such scenario is already answered.

Thanks in Advance,
    Shreevenkat.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X