Wish to come back and work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish to come back and work

Because of recession last year, I returned to my home country India. While I was in India I joined few training programs and worked on contract for few months. I have H1B visa valid till Oct-2010 and now I wish to come back (expected to travel in April) to USA. Could you please let me know if I could face any problems at the port of entry?
    Thanks,
    Umesh

problems, due to what?
    Please ask specific questions.

Comment

The chances are high that they can ask client letter as you are out of country for long time. So, you will be easy pick for them to cross check for the new memo.
      So, it is advisable that before coming if you are having a project or client letter for whom you will be working.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice.]
      Originally posted by umeshway View Post
      Because of recession last year, I returned to my home country India. While I was in India I joined few training programs and worked on contract for few months. I have H1B visa valid till Oct-2010 and now I wish to come back (expected to travel in April) to USA. Could you please let me know if I could face any problems at the port of entry?
      Thanks,
      Umesh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X