Nogales Mexico DS 160 change after scheduling appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nogales Mexico DS 160 change after scheduling appointment

Without seeing new social media details I submited my DS 160. I have my interview appointment at Nogales Mexico on June 11. How to update DS 160 confirmation number in visa interview application profile after submission of DS 160.

I got this reply from NIVMexico.

Thank you for your e-mail. As long as you have not attended your ASC appointment you can fill out a new DS-160 application form. Please present your new DS-160 for your ASC appointment. Our ASC colleagues will update your information using your new DS-160 application form.

As per their advice, I filled out new DS 160 and submitted it. I will carry confirmation pages of my old and new DS 160. I will update this post.

Comment

Good of you to post what happened. Too many people just disappear without posting results of what happened in the end.

Comment

On 06/10, I had my ASC finger print and photo appointment. I took my old DS 160 confirmation page and also new DS 160 confirmation page. I explained them asked them to update my DS 160 number. They just asked me which i want to use. I pointed them correct DS 160. They returned my old DS 160 page and said they do not want it. They scanned new DS 160 and said they updated my profile with new DS 160 page. After photo and finger print they paste a sticker on back of passport. There I checked my new DS 160 number was printed. I also came back and checked my profile at https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/niv and there also it got updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogu View Post
          Good of you to post what happened. Too many people just disappear without posting results of what happened in the end.
          I completely agree with you. Sometimes I feel angry about this. People do not have common sense of being human beings and do not complete their own posts and more over they call themselves as PROFESSIONALS...

Comment

I had successful interview.

Background: I am on EVC model. This is my 5th H1B extension with 4th visa stamping. Last 3 times I had stamping at Vancouver Canada and this is my first time at Nogales Mexico. I have I140 approved. Only one same employer. Me H1B along with my wife H4 went for our visa stamps. Our 2 years US kid also came with us. My latest

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X