Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two petitions

Hi

Currently I have two valid petitions for two different companies say (ex: A, B).

I want to get my visa stamp done on company A but I want to show my petition B on arrival of US. Will it be possible?

The reason why I am asking, I am confident that I will get stamped on company A petition but I want to work with company B after enter US.

Advance thanks to all.

Regards
    SSM

Not advisable. On POE they will see your fresh stamp with A. And you will be showing them docs for B. They might ask you detailed questions. If you don't want to work for A then after landing here, just make transfer with B or take advise from B what to do next. Or if you like B and B is genuine then instead of getting in this tricks get stamping with B itself.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice.]

Originally posted by ssmnaidu View Post
    Hi

Currently I have two valid petitions for two different companies say (ex: A, B).

I want to get my visa stamp done on company A but I want to show my petition B on arrival of US. Will it be possible?

The reason why I am asking, I am confident that I will get stamped on company A petition but I want to work with company B after enter US.

Advance thanks to all.

Regards
    SSM

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X