H1 Dropbox Mumbai experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Dropbox Mumbai experiences

I submitted my documents and passport for Dropbox in Mumbai.
    Below is the timeline
    28th June 2019- Docs submitted
    1 July 2019 - Case received
    3 July 2019. - Status is "Necessary Administrative processing."
    No update since then. Anyone in same boat? Or has received Visa?

Drop Box Mumbai
    July 8 - dropped off documents
    July 9- status online changed to “passport is still with embassy”
    July 12 - status online still same “passport is still with embassy”

Same employer. Renewing it for second time now. Wondering whats the next expected status change, and timeline? I have my return flight on July 17. Should I be optimistic about getting my passport back by then?​​

Comment

any update on the stamping?

I also submitted document on 19th June through dropbox and there is no update , no email , no feedback and its in administrative processing since 21st June 2019.

Comment

More updates on my case.
        Received passport on 13th with blue 221g asking to attend interview. Attended interview on 15th July. Again got yellow 221g asking to submit additional documents. Documents sent on 16th July. Status updated to admin processing on 15th July. No updates since. Is there any one with similar timeline. Please share your experiences.

Comment

My brother received 221G blue slip in Feb,2019 and was asked to submit documents, the employer emailed all the documents that was marked on the blue slip on March 12, 2019. On June 5th, we received an email from uscis requesting to submit the passport we were so happy that everything went fine with 221G but the shock came when we went to collect the passport after 10 days. They did not stamp the visa on the passport instead they gave one more slip mentioning that "visa is refused for administrative processing and will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete". Since feb11, 2019 (us consulate interview date) the status on the site is "administrative processing". What I do not understand is, why they requested to submit the passport when the visa is still under administrative processing. We also booked ticket assuming that the passport will have the stamping.

Comment

More updates on my case
            Got email to attend interview again on 20th September. Interview attended on 26th September. VO asked usual questions like client name, location,salary. While looking at my case on computer said., "That's not right". I asked ,what was it. Vo didn't tell me.
            Then asked me for W2, employment contract agreement. I submitted my W2. Vo looked at my document packet and asked me to pass it over. Sifted through it a collected, lca,129, previous i797.
            Made a copy and said we will have to do some more processing. Kept my passports and gave blue slip with additional administrative processing ticked. It's 18th October case status still shows admin processing. But got updated to my second interview date.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X