Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to find if the h1b filing company is in blackList?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find if the h1b filing company is in blackList?

Dear All,

I was denied visa because my company was in black List. So, I am trying to find the new company with good records.

does anybody know how to find the h1b accentance/rejection ratio for any company?

Thanks in advance.

Thru which company you tried for the H1B?

Comment

well, That company is Q info Systems LLC in NJ.

Comment

Companies that have a very good H1b acceptance rate are - Tech Mahindra, TCS, Infosys, Wipro. They pay pretty well too in the US and give good benefits. Besides, unlike other companies their rate of layoff is very low. So, its more like a secure government job. Companies like Q Info Systems will not pay you and harrass you ... So, its best to go with a highly reputed company.

Comment

Pls job seekers,Never EVER file your H1 through CYBERBEST Technologies in FL..I am their employee and paying the price for it.They are pure cheats.They offfer you 80-20 at the time of filing and once u land on your job they'll cheat you out of your money.I was offered 80-20 before filing and now they are giving me mere 65 % without ANY BENEFITS and they cant even explain why they are taking off my money..They are pure cheats!! Pls dont spoil your career and let you cheated out of your hard earned payments..Please spread the word so that other H1B aspirers also get benefitted..This is all I could do against them..!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X