Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urjent help

hi
    i finished my MSc in ireland in 2009...i came to india in july...i am currently working for abc company in india since august...my H1 got approved in august and now i want to go for stamping probably in april...
    My questions are
    1)what are the required documents i need from my current company...when i asked my HR he told me that he can not provide me the IT returns...can any one tell me is it mandatory to carry IT returns of the current company...what are all the list of documents i need from my current company...
    2)i am currently working at xyz city but my company consultancy was at pqr place ...my HR saying that he cant mention xyz place in the exp letter...does it will be a problem while the time of interview..(its an outsourcing sort of thing)
    2)Do i need to resign for the current company before going to the visa interview...
    3)In the visa interview if the visa officer asks me like why you left the current job then what i need to say...
    4)Is my experience enough to convince the visa officer coz i just got 8 months...

Senior members plz advise me on this issue...
    Thanks
    Last edited by mikehill; 03-23-2010, 08:09 AM.

1)what are the required documents i need from my current company...when i asked my HR he told me that he can not provide me the IT returns...can any one tell me is it mandatory to carry IT returns of the current company...what are all the list of documents i need from my current company...
    >>> Did you check this?

If company's W2 is requested and if you are not in a position to provide it, then they will issue you form 221g. In that case, the company can directly send their W2 to the consulate.

2)i am currently working at xyz city but my company consultancy was at pqr place ...my HR saying that he cant mention xyz place in the exp letter...does it will be a problem while the time of interview..(its an outsourcing sort of thing)
    >>> Which experience letter are you talking about? India or u.S? If you are talking about the client letter, then the city and state in the client letter should match with your LCA.

2)Do i need to resign for the current company before going to the visa interview...
    >>> No.

3)In the visa interview if the visa officer asks me like why you left the current job then what i need to say...
    >>> How are you expecting the answer to this question from the forum? You are best person to answer this correctly.

4)Is my experience enough to convince the visa officer coz i just got 8 months...
    >>> Check this
    https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-requirements/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

need ujent advise

Thanks a lot shervin for your reply
      Actually i asked about the list of documents from the company i working right now in india.......i never been to US
      It was not about the employer's docs...It was totally about my indian job
      1) Do i require the IT returns of the company in india...
      2) Do i need to resign for the current position...
      3)what are the documents i need from my work place(inida)...Is it mandatory to carry IT returns of the company (present job)...
      PLZ kindly clarify me with your valuable suggestions...
      Thanks
      Regards

Comment

1) No
        2) Not really. But see if you don't get into any legal issues.
        3) Experience letter. No IT returns.

Comment

If you have the IT retruns, then just carry it. There is nothing wrong in carrying more documents.

Originally posted by mikehill View Post
          Thanks a lot shervin for your reply
          Actually i asked about the list of documents from the company i working right now in india.......i never been to US
          It was not about the employer's docs...It was totally about my indian job
          1) Do i require the IT returns of the company in india...
          2) Do i need to resign for the current position...
          3)what are the documents i need from my work place(inida)...Is it mandatory to carry IT returns of the company (present job)...
          PLZ kindly clarify me with your valuable suggestions...
          Thanks
          Regards
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you very much for your suggestions sk4 and shervin...
            Those are really helpful...I really appreiate your help
            Thanks again
            Regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X