Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D160 Clarification

Hi,
    We are planning a vacation to india with our baby. He is born in US. My husband is on h1b and me on h4. ShoUld i include my son's detail too while filling DS 160 for the question people travelling with primary applicant.

Yes.
    [Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice.]

Comment

DS160 Clarification

Thank you Milda.
      As part of filling up DS 160, for H1B stamping, i have few more question which are as below,

1. I have traveled back and forth between India and US, so what should be
      be the answer for the question "Have you traveled to any countries within the
      last five years? "

2.What is expected for the question "Have you belonged to, contributed to, or worked for any professional, social, or charitable organization? " Do I have to list the company names i have worked for in US??

3.I have an approved H1B status till Dec 2010. So what should be the answer for "Do you have an application receipt/petition number?"

4.My employer is located In Atlanta and my client place is in CT. What should be my answer for "Where Do You Intend to Work?"

Thank you

Comment

You don't need to include your U.S born child in your DS160.

1. I have traveled back and forth between India and US, so what should be
        be the answer for the question "Have you traveled to any countries within the last five years?
        >>> Just enter U.S if that is the only country that you have visited. Countries that you used for transit won't count.

2.What is expected for the question "Have you belonged to, contributed to, or worked for any professional, social, or charitable organization? " Do I have to list the company names i have worked for in US??
        >>> This question is not about your work or the companies that you worked for.

3.I have an approved H1B status till Dec 2010. So what should be the answer for "Do you have an application receipt/petition number?"
        >>> You have an approved petition, right? Then the answer should be YES.

4.My employer is located In Atlanta and my client place is in CT. What should be my answer for "Where Do You Intend to Work?"
        >>> Client location. This should match your LCA.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X