Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Transfer after I-94 expired

Hi All,

Need your kind suggestion in the below case.

I am currently with Company 'A' on H1-B and my current I-94 is expired on 4-july-19. Company 'A' applied for my H1-B Extension on time, received RFE (E-E relation, LCA job requirement and Job iternary/duties) and needs to be responded by 13-Sep-19.

Company 'B' applied for H1 (change of employer) for me on 12-June-19 and received approval on 19-June-19 for 3 years with same I94 continued.

Company 'C' applied for H1 (change of employer) for me on 31-July-19 and received RFE on 5-Aug-19. Not sure what RFE is.

My wish is to join Company 'C' however if that approval doesnt go through then I do not want to lose opportunity with Company 'B'.
    Company 'B' wants me to join on or before 26-Aug-19, or else they have to withdrow my H1 petition.

Question:

1. If I join Company 'B', do I have to update Company 'C' about it and provide them latest H1B approval and I94 validity date from Company 'B' ?
    2. If I join Company 'B' would there be any complications for Company 'C' petition approval ?
    3. Can Company 'C' get approval with continued I94 or because they applied after my current I94 expiry they would not get it ?
    4. Can i join Company 'B' for now and wait for Company 'C' approval, without informing Company 'C' ?
    5. Is there any other option for me than joining Company 'B' and what are the risks ?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
    SS

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X