Chennai US Visa Appointment Dates Unavailable for Month of December 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I am trying to schedule OFC and H4 Visa Appointment in Chennai during the month of Feb 2020, but the slots are unavailable. Can anyone help? Have the slots already been booked? Anyone has booked appointments in feb 2020.

Also, what is the max permissible gap between OFC and H4 Visa Appointment? They say it is 24 hours? If consecutive dates arent available then can we book in the coming week as per date availability?

Comment

Yesterday, I managed to get the appointment in Chennai (OFC and Consulate interview) for December 3rd and 4th. Try it now, you should be able to book the appointment in Chennai for the month of December 2019.

Comment

They have only opened upto Dec 4. I was looking for later dates in December. Looks like they are opening dates very slowly.

Comment

Sometimes I see that its open till end of December and sometimes it's only till dec 4. I guess we need to keep checking multiple times on same day.

Comment

Hello, I'm trying to book appointment for Dec 2019. My account is locked out due to multiple time login. Are there any slots open today in Dec 2019 ?

Comment

Sometimes I can see OFC dates in all of December now but no dates for visa appointment. There's a barely a month left not sure why the dates aren't being opened!

Comment

I see few dates opened for December 2019. Probably opened just recently.

Comment

Hello Everyone, I was able to book Chennai appt on Dec15 and 16 for ofc and consulate interview sometime back. I was not able to do till yesterday. Keep waiting and be patient.

Comment

How many times can we reschedule H1-B visa appointment. I currently have Nov 29 for OFC and Dec 2 for F2F interview booked. I ideally want to go for stamping in January 2020 but the dates in chennai are open only till Dec 20. Should I go ahead and reschedule once around Dec 20th and then try again to reschedule in Jan 2020 when dates open up in chennai? Or can I res-chedule only once. Am nervous because Nov 29 is less than 3 weeks and I ideally want to go to chennai in Jan 2020. Thanks

Comment

Hi, Are the slots for Hyderabad in Feb booked out or they are not yet opened for booking, I see the slots are unavailable for Month of Jan and Feb for Hyderabad. Can anyone help on this regard. Thanks

Comment

Hello All,

I am unable to see any dates in Chennai for Dec-2019 and Jan-2020.

Can anyone let me know if there are any dates available in Chennai in January 1st week (2020) or last week of Dec.

Comment

hi guys..

can someone will be able to check what is first available date at Mumbai location? I am not able to check since my employer is booking appointment for my dependents.

i want to see what is first date in 3 months calendar view?

Comment

Will they ever open visa slots for Chennai in Jan 2020. Other cities like Mumbai, Delhi have slots opened till March 31, but not in chennai. It's hardly few days left for Dec and will be difficult to plan travels kavishetty in mumbai first available date is Nov 26 and most of dates in Dec, Jan are available

Comment

The dates for Jan 2020 in Chennai has opened.

Comment

Hi,

I got locked out on Sunday so I can't view any dates yet. Can someone tell me if there are any availability for Jan 7-jan 9? Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X