Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT-H1B transfer Issue-joining on April 12,2010

Hello Friends,

I have got to ask a very urgent and important question here.I am currently working for Company A on H1B status since October'09.Now I have got a very good offer from Company B(I.T Staffing firm) to work for their client(Company C).Company B has sent my H1B transfer documents to USCIS and is paying for premium processing too.Now,I have been asked by Company B to start working for the client Company C on April 12,2010.Company B assured me that I can start working for Company C on H1B transfer receipt.There's no problem in that.But my concern is that,what if my H1B transfer gets denied as merely getting a H1B transfer receipt doesn't guarantee an H1B transfer approval,right?

I am concerned regarding my status.If my H1B transfer gets denied,what options will I have since I would have already left my current Company A by this Friday,April 9,2010?Please suggest me the safest option guys.

With the current state of scrutiny, whenever there is a middle vendor or a staffing firm involved, DO NOT join the new job unless you get the proof of approval (not receipt). If the transfer gets denied, consider yourself doomed.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X