Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Entrepreneur wanting to found Hi Tech Startup

Hello everyone,,

I know this question has been asked multiple times before, but I would like to seriously consider the possibilities of founding and managing an Hi Tech start-up while on H1B. I am presently stuck in I140 backlog and waiting for 13 years to get a green card and then start a company is simply not worth my talents. I would like to materialize my ideas in the first opportunity at the earliest.

I understand the most I can do at this point is to take my hobby work and make a C corp or LLC out of it. I can employ and let someone else run it without actually participating in the employment of the firm but that is very obviously not feasible.

At the same time I don't want to reduce my stake forcefully and bring in hordes of investors (assuming I can sell my idea) just so that I become an employee and satisfy employer employee relationship for H1B.
    mobdro lucky patcher kodi
    Is there any way out of this? What did ever become of H1B entrepreneur visa? Do startup schools like YCombinator ever sponsor H1B? Is that a plausible route?

What is the most lucrative alternative route for H1B to be Entrepreneurs? I am willing to move to Canada/EU/Singapore and India (Though still not very sure about the start-up ecosystem in India)
    Last edited by Macgomes; 09-27-2019, 05:55 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X