• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shervin143
    replied
    1) Am I out of Status now?
    >>> Yes.

2) I am starting the H1b Amendment process once LCA is processed which is 2 weeks i.e. from April 12th. Do you see any problems?
    >>> Chances of a successful H1B amendment is very less since you won't have the latest payslips. Also, you iwll need to go for the premium processing. Othewise the decision might take upto 3 months and you cannot work until then and you will be in deep trouble if the COS to H1B gets rejected. If you already have the H1B petition, then why don't you get it stamped and re-enter?

Leave a comment:

• hanumantha
    started a topic L1B to H1b

L1B to H1b

I am on L1B till 19th March 2010. I received my last pay check from L1b employer for 4 days on March 31st for the period of March 15th March 31st. I am on Loss of Pay from 20th March 2010 and will not get any paychecks from April month onwards. I have valid delhi Consulate H1b petition from another employer. Also, I am joining in a a project from my H1b employer on April 26th. H1b employer is going to start H1b LCA process in next week. Please help me in answering following questions:
    1) Am I out of Status now?
    2) I am starting the H1b Amendment process once LCA is processed which is 2 weeks i.e. from April 12th. Do you see any problems?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X