Admin processing on the visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin processing on the visa

Had visa interview on 15th October and visa officer said visa approved just after 2 questions but the status of the visa shows “Admin processing” from that day till today ( 21st October ) even the case is last updated on 15th October only . Any one around the same time in same situation as me ?

I'm in the same situation. Mine has been under administrative processing since 19th September

Comment

I also gave my H1B visa interview on October 15th at the Kolkata consulate. Mine is still stuck in "Administrative Processing". Which visa did you give the interview for and at which consulate?

Comment

@iceking2904 I am in the same boat as yours. Attended H1B interview on Oct 15 at Kolkata Consulate, still stuck in Admin Processing. Didn't get any slip & the visa officer said the visa should be issued in 3 days. Not sure what's going on. I booked my return ticket for this Friday. Have to postpone now most probably. Please keep us posted if you receive any update. I'll do the same.

@dataentryerror @Ap_789 Did you guys also go to Kolkata Consulate?

Comment

coolpipi Mine is still under 'Admin processing' but the 'Case last updated' date was updated to October 24th. Did you check yours?

Comment

iceking2904 Just checked. same for me. Based on some other posts in the forum, I am expecting our status to change to Issued by tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Comment

coolpipi Is it? Fingers crossed then. I will keep you posted.

Comment

coolpipi Just checked my visa application status. It has been updated to 'Issued'. You were right.

Comment

iceking2904 Same for me. Congrats!

Comment

iceking2904 Quick follow up question: previously in the passport tracker it was showing - passport is still with embassy or consulate however now the status just shows - “Document Delivery Information”. Is it showing same for you?

Comment

Hey coolpipi . The passport status was updated to "Ready for pick up".

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X