Stamping for transferred h1b visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamping for transferred h1b visa

I have been recently granted my h1b transfer to Company B, but my first H1b stamp will expire on April 2011, Im planning to stamp the new transferred H1b from Company B to my passport, can I just stamp it in mexico or do I need to go to my home country to stamp it?

What if I apply as an immigrant before the first H1b stamp will expire thou I already have the approval notice for the transferred H1b to other company? DO i still need to stamp the transferred H1b or not?

Thanks

andrea

Did you read the FAQs? You don't need a new stamping just because your transferred your petition to a new ocmpany. The old visa is still valid and you can use it to travel with the petition from the new company.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

What if I travel outside the US with the expired Visa stamp from my old employer, thou I already have a new H1b from company B, should I still need to get the new H1b visa stamped on my passport to reenter the US?

And what if I apply as an immigrant and then travel outside the US with the expired Visa stamp from the old employer, can I still reenter the US?

thanks

Comment

If your visa has been expired in your passport, then before entering into US, you need a visa stamped on your passport.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]

Comment

Dear enna andrea
          I want to transfer my h1 if you have good employer please let me know

Thanks & regards

Comment

Im working in the hospital. What is your profession?

Comment

Dear enna
              Thanks for reply

I am working as a Oracle DBA in Information technology filed

[email protected]
              above my email id if you have good comp plz let me know

Regards

Comment

RDM,
                why dont u apply in coca-cola in atlanta,Ga, they are always hiring i think, try to check the website, maybe they need Infotech, and as far as I know there is a company/agency that can provide Infotechs their own visa independently, try searching it on the net.

Comment

Dear eena20
                  Thank you very much for your appreciate answer, ok I'll find on net

Thanks & Regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X