Please help me If you know.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me If you know.......

Dear friends, I need your valuable suggestion/help.

I got H1B visa in october-2008 for 3 yrs. I didn't pay anything to H1B sponser company. Now, Its been 1.5 Yrs since i got H1b visa but my H1B employer doesn't call me. Whenever I call him, He says "We have no enought projects now, We can not call you. When we have enough project then we will call you. If you come without our call then we will not provide any accomodations to you as we discussed..."

Now, My questions are as follows... Please help me if you know about what should i do now......
    1. If i don't go US during my H1B period then can i eligible for apply H1B visa after my current H1B period completed?

2. I want to go there if and only if my H1B employer call me because i have not any relative there. Also, I don't want to go without job assurance. But if my employer don't call me during remaining H1B period (ie. 1.5 Yrs) then Can I apply H1B visa with different employer after completed the current H1B period?

3. What will be situations for me if my current H1B employer doesn't call me and i don't go there??? Does it close the door for US permanantly for me??

Please help me...

Thanks,
    Vijay Panchal.
    98249 02807

Here, your employer is right. Without project they can't call you. If you try to come, then at Port of entry, the officer will stop you and ask for project and other docs, and in that case on failure of providing the docs, they can send you back.
    Here, don't think that your 1.5yrs gone and only 1.5yrs left. H1 time will be considered for the days you present in US. So, don't worry about that, your can recapture 3+3yrs time once you landed here.
    If your employer is not willing to call you, then you can find some different employer who has real work for you and can sponser your visa. That should not be a problem at all.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]
    Originally posted by vijay_panchal2006 View Post
    Dear friends, I need your valuable suggestion/help.

I got H1B visa in october-2008 for 3 yrs. I didn't pay anything to H1B sponser company. Now, Its been 1.5 Yrs since i got H1b visa but my H1B employer doesn't call me. Whenever I call him, He says "We have no enought projects now, We can not call you. When we have enough project then we will call you. If you come without our call then we will not provide any accomodations to you as we discussed..."

Now, My questions are as follows... Please help me if you know about what should i do now......
    1. If i don't go US during my H1B period then can i eligible for apply H1B visa after my current H1B period completed?

2. I want to go there if and only if my H1B employer call me because i have not any relative there. Also, I don't want to go without job assurance. But if my employer don't call me during remaining H1B period (ie. 1.5 Yrs) then Can I apply H1B visa with different employer after completed the current H1B period?

3. What will be situations for me if my current H1B employer doesn't call me and i don't go there??? Does it close the door for US permanantly for me??

Please help me...

Thanks,
    Vijay Panchal.
    98249 02807

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X