Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

221g Yellow Slip and Returned Passort back during H1-B Stamping Interview Mumbai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g Yellow Slip and Returned Passort back during H1-B Stamping Interview Mumbai

Hi,
    I received the 221g Yellow slip and returned back my passport too at the time of H1-B Stamping visa interview in Mumbai last week. Does anybody know the timeline for this process since I have vacation till 10th November, 2019. I am a FTE with direct hire.
    Any experienced thoughts will be helpful.

Thank You

What did they ask in the interview? what went wrong? H1B visa stamping rejection is rare

Comment

Hi st19,

I have attend the Interview on 23rd oct’19 for h1 b stamping in Mumbai , the VO gave me yellow slip for client verification such no update till now, did you receive any update on your case ?

Thanks

Comment

My brother received 221g and USCIS visited the office where he will be working. After all the checks, he was issued with US VISA. You just need to wait, things are moving fine. If all your documents are good and if you have a genuine reason to travel. You will surely get it.. good luck bro!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X