H1B transfer .....Big dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer .....Big dilemma

I am working for a desi company and now got an offer from a US based company. I am in the process of transferring my H1B. the US company has already filed for the LCA and probably we should be getting the approval in couple of days. My question is :
    1) what is the next step: Filing H1 transfer to USCIS ?
    2)I know then you need to wait for the recipt or something from uscis before starting to work with new employer ....how much time this takes to get the receipt.

The employer is too eager to bring me on board but i am too nervous with this whole process....

Pls help!

1) what is the next step: Filing H1 transfer to USCIS ?
    >>> Ofcourse H1B transfer need to be filed.

2)I know then you need to wait for the recipt or something from uscis before starting to work with new employer ....how much time this takes to get the receipt.
    >>> Usually within a week.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
      How about how much time it takes for the H1B transfer (with premium processing).
      Also i know that its case by case but are there usually lot of rejections for H1B transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by hsingh78_91cyp View Post
        Thanks for the reply.
        How about how much time it takes for the H1B transfer (with premium processing). 2 weeks.
        Also i know that its case by case but are there usually lot of rejections for H1B transfer? No
        [Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]

Comment

Dear hsingh78_91cyp
          hope you fine and doing well
          I want also transfer my h1 bcoz my current employer changes his business so please let me know any good employer I wanna transfer in it

mail me of my below Id if u have any employer

[email protected]

Thanks & regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X