Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Visa

Hi

My H1b visa is going to expire in 4months and my visa is now under transfer processing…After the transfer is completed do we need to apply for extension also or does the transfer automatically extends the visa also?

Can u please clear this for me?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Transfer is actually new visa for the duration of the new LCA.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

So do u mean she needs to stamp the H1b transferred to her passport from her own country?

Cuz I got my H1b transferred to another Company, but the first one is stil valid until April 2011. What if I dont go home to my home country, do I still need to stamp the H1b that was recently granted from the transfer?

Comment

Visa is an entry document to U.S. You only need a valid visa stamp if you go out of the country and re-enter. As long as you are inside the country, you can saty until the I-94 is valid (even if the visa has expired). If you go out ofthe country, then a new visa stamp is required, only if the existing one will expire by the time you re-enter (even if the old H1B was for a different company). Read the FAQs.

Originally posted by eena20 View Post
        So do u mean she needs to stamp the H1b transferred to her passport from her own country?

Cuz I got my H1b transferred to another Company, but the first one is stil valid until April 2011. What if I dont go home to my home country, do I still need to stamp the H1b that was recently granted from the transfer?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X