Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to Do after employer filled LCA

Hi

I am a newbee on this forum and would like some expert comments from you guyz on my below query.
    I v found a consultant who has shown interest in my profile and has started my H1B process.
    The employer has taken 65K from me as a security deposit, and has promised me to return it once i reach US.
    The employer has filed the LCA and the LCA has been approved. He has sent me the USCIS LCA related documents.
    The employer says that he is processing the premium visa for me, but as of now i have no clarity what is going on. Its been almost 3 weeks that i v heard from him now. The employer says he s waiting for the reciepts.
    Can anybody tell me what all going here is fine or not.
    And what are the steps after it and how much more time will it take for processing to complete. I v heard this time there are much less H1B applications.

Prompt response will be appreciated

Thanks
    Gurvinder

Dear gurvinder
    hope you fine and doing well
    I want also transfer my h1 bcoz of my current employer changes his business so please let me know any good employer I wanna transfer in it

mail me of my below Id if u have any employer

[email protected]

Thanks & Regards

Comment

If this is a new H1B (meaning, you didn't already have a valid H1B that you transferred), then upon approval, you can start working only from Oct 1st. I don't think any employer will file for premium when it is a fresh H1B and the start date can be only after Oct 1st. Once the application is filed, it usually takes aboyt a week to 10 days to get the receipt notice.

Originally posted by gurvinder_singh83 View Post
      Hi

I am a newbee on this forum and would like some expert comments from you guyz on my below query.
      I v found a consultant who has shown interest in my profile and has started my H1B process.
      The employer has taken 65K from me as a security deposit, and has promised me to return it once i reach US.
      The employer has filed the LCA and the LCA has been approved. He has sent me the USCIS LCA related documents.
      The employer says that he is processing the premium visa for me, but as of now i have no clarity what is going on. Its been almost 3 weeks that i v heard from him now. The employer says he s waiting for the reciepts.
      Can anybody tell me what all going here is fine or not.
      And what are the steps after it and how much more time will it take for processing to complete. I v heard this time there are much less H1B applications.

Prompt response will be appreciated

Thanks
      Gurvinder
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Yes, this is a fresh H1B application. The only thing i m worried is of having any fraud here. Thats why i want to know the steps hereafter so that i can ask my employer about the progress on H1B.

Comment

If it is a fresh H1B, then it would take about 2-3 months for approval by normal process. Upon approval, your employer will send you the petition and other documents that you need for stamping.

It's too late to worry about fraud. You should have thought about that before paying money. Do you know that paying money for H1B (call it a deposit or whatever) is illegal?

Originally posted by gurvinder_singh83 View Post
          Yes, this is a fresh H1B application. The only thing i m worried is of having any fraud here. Thats why i want to know the steps hereafter so that i can ask my employer about the progress on H1B.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X