visa stamping and dropbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa stamping and dropbox

Hi Everyone need an advise, me and my husband are going for visa stamping to india. My husband has approved H1B(his previous visa expired in June 2019) and he is eligible for dropbox, however i have COS from F1 to H4(Approved) so my question is
    1. Will i be eligible for Dropbox as it is my first visa interview on H4 or should i need to appear for interview separately?
    2. While we are booking slot yesterday in dropbox eligibility form it has option to add dependent so he added my details but it didn't ask us any question regarding my status for secondary applicant(dependent) just took primary applicant(my husbands) status and some question regarding his h1 and took both the applications under dropbox and we have maid payment for slots.
    3. will it create any problem for my husband application?can we cancel my appointment now? or will they call both of us for interview?
    please do advise us and share your experience.

Thanks.

Hi..I am really sorry since I don’t have answer to your question.

Could you be able to check and confirm first available date in Mumbai? I am trying to book appointment for my wife and new born baby through employer. They are saying nearest date is in Feb. I am in USA and they are in India????.

could you be able to check date in calendar and confirm?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X