Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will car accident histories affect H1B visa process (like transfer, stamping, etc..)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will car accident histories affect H1B visa process (like transfer, stamping, etc..)?

I've meet with couple of accidents in last 2 years. Both are minor, not my fault. But saying that, both incidents were reported to cops to fix the car through insurance. No one injured.
    Will these car accident histories affect H1B visa process (like transfer, stamping, etc..)?

Attached driving history record.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 5.39.32 PM.png
Views:	1708
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	714672

you are fine. this will not impact anything

Comment

Great. Thanks for the clarification, abhishekjha22

Comment

Your accidents sounds not serious, so it's okay for visa

Comment

Yeah,road accidents that aren't your fault won't affect the H1B visa in any way. You say that no one was injured there. It means that you have nothing to worry about. You'd have to hire an accident lawyer to sort out a more complex situation, but if everything is fine, then why bother? I had an accident in which I was not the culprit, but I still blamed myself. I let my friend take me home in my car. He wanted to be behind the wheel. Perhaps he was too relaxed and inattentive that evening. My accident lawyer said that this case isn't considered serious from the point of view of the law. We parted with all the participants of the accident peacefully, and the police just issued me a fine.
          Last edited by morissyn; 09-23-2021, 04:19 AM.

Comment

No, your vehicle accident case will have no impact on your immigration application

When they run your background check, they want to know if you've been involved in any terrorism-related or national-security-related activities.

Comment

I also remember I got into an accident through no fault of mine and was injured, so the insurance company refused to cover the bill for treatment. Why are they needed at all then. It's just, you know, when you pay money for a service and then you're denied it, it's just kind of wrong, so I went to Michael Cefali, a lawyer in cases with insurance companies and we sued them, because it's wrong to deceive people. I wanted to, and I got justice.
              Last edited by DeniroDin; 08-20-2022, 09:53 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X