US Consulate require canada visiting visa denial letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Consulate require canada visiting visa denial letter

I was on F1 and last month my H1 visa got approved. Currently, I'm in India to go through Visa process. Last Wednesday(11/13/2019) I attended visa interview and they took my passport and mentioned that thye'll need to do some background check on my case. I didn't get 221G.

In June 2019 I've applied for Canada visiting visa and it got rejected, Denial reasons are below.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
    • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
    • You have not provided evidence that you currently hold valid immigration status in the United States. when i initially applied for Canada visiting visa i didn't provide My PhD I-20 documents.

My F1 visa expired in Nov 23, 2018. then i Joined PhD when I initially applied for Canada visiting visa i was on CPT doing my PhD. I didn't provide My PhD I-20 documents to Canada application, just provided Passport due to they did not specify.

Today i got the email from CEA(HYD Consular office) asking for following information.

"Kindly let us know why did you applied for a Canadian visa, why it was refused, and send us scan copy of the denial letter. This is required for further processing of your nonimmigrant visa case."

Can you please help me how to respond to CEA and real intention behind the question?

Thank you

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X