Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shall I go for Stamping my First H1B VISA as contractor after OPT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall I go for Stamping my First H1B VISA as contractor after OPT?

Hi,
    I was in my OPT till 2017 Oct and since then was on H1B as FTE for local company.
    Now I changed my employer in July 2019 and that is a contract role.
    I wanted to go to India last year but couldnt go while was FTE in previous company. I asked my consultancy about if there would be any issues in stamping, they said to me only go if its very important or urgent as other are still awaiting to come back under 221g.

I am bit scared now as consultancy is not properly responding to the questions and not explaining me clearly. On the other side, Client extends the date every 3 months for contract. I have Full time employment of Consultancy but all I am confused is, shall I go to stamping or wait for getting a Full Time role and then go. I have client letter with me already.

Is it possible that they can revoke Visa completely or delay till indefinite time and my client cancels contract and my consultancy fires me thinking they can't earn their commission while I am in India. My I797 A is till June 2022.

My background is perfectly clear, I did my MS from very reputed University as well but I am scared if there would be issue here?

I know I shall have gone last year while I was FTE of local US company to avoid all this but unfortunately couldn't. This Indian Run Consultancies are those blacklisted there in US consulate or its pure Client Relationship with employee to be proved.

My Client is based in San Diego, Consultancy is based in Virginia and Client has given me onsite location to work in Texas, this is also the situation here.

I have all documents with me but is it safe to go with consultancy and client situation for 1st time H1B Visa Stamping after OPT?

It will be great if someone can guide me and help here.

Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X