Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Stamping in india

Hi,

I planning for h1b visa stamping in india in may. I came from Hyderabad. My background is that i did my masters in USA and converted to H1B. this is first time stamping. whether I should have to go to Hyderabad or any consulate. actually, I prefer hyderabad, But, hyderbad is not opening any slots. Please, suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

H1b approved 2007 but not stamped

Originally posted by munnabhaims View Post
    Hi,

I planning for h1b visa stamping in india in may. I came from Hyderabad. My background is that i did my masters in USA and converted to H1B. this is first time stamping. whether I should have to go to Hyderabad or any consulate. actually, I prefer hyderabad, But, hyderbad is not opening any slots. Please, suggest me.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi All ,

I applied for h1b in 2007 and I was lucky to have got selected through the lottery system . I could not go to US due to some personal reasons . It has been almost three years now and my I-797 is expiring on 31st Aug 2010. If I get the new offer letter and other documents from the same employer , Can I attend the interview in May 2010 . Please let me know Am I eligible for the same .Would there be any problems at POE ?

Comment

Answered in your other post. Please don't post the same question in multiple threads.

Originally posted by Tajinder View Post
      Hi All ,

I applied for h1b in 2007 and I was lucky to have got selected through the lottery system . I could not go to US due to some personal reasons . It has been almost three years now and my I-797 is expiring on 31st Aug 2010. If I get the new offer letter and other documents from the same employer , Can I attend the interview in May 2010 . Please let me know Am I eligible for the same .Would there be any problems at POE ?
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X