Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B RFE - Proof of employment for the period requested

Hello gurus,

My H1B expired on 31st Jan 2010. My employer (a staffing company) had filed H1B extension on 22nd Jan 2010. My employer filed my labor on 2nd July 2009. As I have my 6 years completed by 6th Aug 2010, my attorney applied H1B Extension for 1 yr 6 months which is the remaining period of 6 months in the 6th year H1B period and 1 year extension.

We submitted the Client letter that specifies "The duration of the project is ongoing in duration and it is anticipated to continue in the foreseeable future".The contract between Client and Primary Vendor was also submitted which is month to month and open-ended. I have been working with the same client thru the same employer for the past 3 years.

Now, I got RFE on 6th April and my employer was asked to provide proof of employment for the entire period requested.

My questions are:

1) if my Client specifies in a new letter stating that "the duration of the project is nearly 2 years and is ongoing and it can get extended beyond that", then would that suffice to provide the proof of employment?

2) How can my (staffing firm)employer provide the proof of employment if 1 is not acceptable?

Please help me answer the questions.

Thanks in advance,
    Bobby.
    Last edited by pedbob; 04-26-2010, 08:23 PM.

i got the approval once i got the client letter stating the duration of the project.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X