Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Officer said my visa is approved by ceac says Refused

Hi all,
    I am stuck in a dilemma here, any help would be appreciated.
    I had my H1-B visa interview on 16 December 2019, and the visa officer asked me where do i work, whats my annual salary, when did i graduate and said my visa will be approved.
    I checked on ceac website on the same day and it said its under 'Administrative Processing'.
    Today is 18 December 2019, i checked today and the the website says 'Refused'.
    I was not given any slips or notice.

I work as a Full Time Employee for a company based in Philadelphia.

Any help or any advice.

Hi,
    I have the same case. Which consulate?
    Let me know if you have any updates.
    I was told visa is approved and passport will be ready in 7 days and V.O. even told me to carry i797 in the handbag so i could show it the the immigration in the U.S.
    I check the status at ceac and it shows refused and check the letter/slip.. I wasn't handed over any slip.

Did you call the embassy?

Comment

Hi,
      i got an email to collect my passport and it had a white 221(g) slip which stated that i have to reappear for the interview at the embassy anytime before 10:00 AM.

Comment

Hi Before 10 AM on which date? Please check your inbox.

Comment

Hello,
          any update on your situation?

Comment

Hi My case status is also showing as refused. Can you please tell me what happened in your case on reinterview

Comment

The "Refused" status on the CEAC tracker is just a new terminology used in place of "Adminstrative processing". No need to worry. You can understand more about this change here: BIG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjubc96cvwo&t=35s

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X