H1B transfer to two companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer to two companies

I am working as a consultant. Company A has offered me a full time role with tranfer of my H1B. Also another Company B is interested in recruiting me and transferring my H1B.
    Can I tranfer my H1b to two companies simultaneously?

Yes
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Which becomes valid first

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      Yes
      Thanks for your reply. Now my question say both company A and company B have filed for H1B simultaneously for which company can I start earlier? Also, when can I start working for either of the two, is it when my H1B transfer petition is approved or when receipt is generated? Should I go for premium processing?

Comment

You can work for either of the companies. You can work upon receiving the receipt notice. Whether to go for premium processing or not is upto you and your company. Advisable to wait until the approval so that if the transfer gets denied, you can stick to the current job.

Originally posted by simplyshree View Post
        Thanks for your reply. Now my question say both company A and company B have filed for H1B simultaneously for which company can I start earlier? Also, when can I start working for either of the two, is it when my H1B transfer petition is approved or when receipt is generated? Should I go for premium processing?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X