H1B Extension Denied - MTR Filing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Extension Denied - MTR Filing

Working for a very large compnay(more than 2500 employess) on Permanent Pay Roll from last 3 years(frist H1B) and in long term project for next 3 years also
    H1B & I94 will expire on 04/12 for first H1B

Same Employer filed a H1B Extension on 02/01
    Got RFE on 03/05
    Responed to RFE sent and INS updated the status as Response Recieved 04/15
    INS Updated the status - Denial on 04/23

I-94 expired on 04/12.

Employer is yet to recive the hard copy of the denial and agreed to file the MTR with the attorney after analyzing the reasons for the denail.

Please let me know Options avilable to me and clarifications.

1.As my I-94 is expired and H1B status also expired on April 12.what is my status and am i eligible to work and stay in US?

2.If My Employer do not file an MTR, what is the time line before which I need to leave the US?

3.Once my employer files MTR on the denial with all the supporting docs under premium processing, Once I get the reciept number after INS accepting MTR
    how long I can stay in US and work for the same employer?

4.During the Period of MTR in process, can the same employer file a new H1B pettition for me with premium processing.am I subjected to quota if a new h1b pettion is filed?

5.can any new employer file a new H1B under premium processing, while mt MTR is in process?

6.Can I transfer my H1B to new employer during the period of my MTR is processing?

Experts/ Seniors - what is best path and suggestions

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X