Interview date availability - Chennai, India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview date availability - Chennai, India

Hello, I'm planning on appearing for my H1B visa interview at the Chennai consulate in the first week of June. As of this morning, VFS website lists date only in the second week of June. Can anybody please tell me when we can expect to have the (June first week) dates open in the system? Thank you for your help!

If it is showing only for the 2nd week of June, then it might be because the 1st week is already booked out. Call the VFS helpdesk at Chennai.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by crazylad View Post
      Hello, I'm planning on appearing for my H1B visa interview at the Chennai consulate in the first week of June. As of this morning, VFS website lists date only in the second week of June. Can anybody please tell me when we can expect to have the (June first week) dates open in the system? Thank you for your help!
      Hello, thank you for your response. My initial post has a mistake. The dates are currently open only for the second week of May (& not June).

Comment

They usually open the dates only 2-3 weeks in advance. You will need to keep checking their website.

Originally posted by crazylad View Post
        Hello, thank you for your response. My initial post has a mistake. The dates are currently open only for the second week of May (& not June).
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X