Regarding H1B Transfer_at USCIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding H1B Transfer_at USCIS

Last year I applied for H1B and in petition(I-129) i entered the company address as 'X' as was in my appointment letter, company was located there(X) at that time.The H1B got approved and i have I-797 of it.. But later the company moved to address 'Y' and i left the company with the
    experience letter having address 'Y' and joined another company in which i am working right now.
    I havent gone for stamping yet..

And Now i want to apply for H1B Transfer .Last year i applied for H1B with company address 'X' as mentioned in appointment letter and now i will apply for transfer with company addresss'Y' as mentioned in experience letter.
    so my question is:

Is it a possibility that USCIS will match my old I-129 petition with address 'X' of the company to my new I-129 petiton having a company address of 'Y'. and because of this change in address is there a possibilty that they put my petition on hold and ask for some documents to clarify this
    difference or change of address like bring a letter from the company which specifies that the address changed and when it changed.

As I have highlighted in below bold, if you have left that company who has X Y Z then why you worried about that part? Maintain latest docs about current company.
    [Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]

Originally posted by h1b_applier View Post
    Last year I applied for H1B and in petition(I-129) i entered the company address as 'X' as was in my appointment letter, company was located there(X) at that time.The H1B got approved and i have I-797 of it.. But later the company moved to address 'Y' and i left the company with the
    experience letter having address 'Y' and joined another company in which i am working right now.
    I havent gone for stamping yet..

And Now i want to apply for H1B Transfer .Last year i applied for H1B with company address 'X' as mentioned in appointment letter and now i will apply for transfer with company addresss'Y' as mentioned in experience letter.
    so my question is:

Is it a possibility that USCIS will match my old I-129 petition with address 'X' of the company to my new I-129 petiton having a company address of 'Y'. and because of this change in address is there a possibilty that they put my petition on hold and ask for some documents to clarify this
    difference or change of address like bring a letter from the company which specifies that the address changed and when it changed.

Comment

Sherwin and other experts please reply..

Comment

Answered in your other post.

Originally posted by h1b_applier View Post
        Sherwin and other experts please reply..
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X