Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 Extension Denied & holding Approved H1B (Consular) Petition being in USA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Extension Denied & holding Approved H1B (Consular) Petition being in USA.

• Hello,

I am looking for some quick help, What would be the immediate step to consider for my case.

My H4 Extension was filed along with Primary Applicant H1 Extension in Premium Process. H1B got approved within 10days, But H4 Extesnion was in process. Meanwhile I filed my H1B cap in 2019 as Consular Process. So my H1B got approved on Consular Process, I am still in USA , as I am waiting for my H4 Extension to adjudicate. Because I dont have the current plan to go to India , Untill the H1B Approved (Consular) process is not stamped and re enter with valid I 94, I can not work on the H1B being in USA. So I dont need to go back immediate and unlock my H1B.
      But unfortunately today i could see the status updated as H4 Denied in usics website, Still the Deniel notice is not received by my Attorney Office yet.
      What is the possible chance to refile the H4 Extension or immediate to go back and come with H4 visa stamping from India taking my I797 of primary applicant.
      Or
      Is it lawful to stay in USA with approved H1B petition ( Consular) process one, If we dont want to go back immediately .

Any suggestion and reference will be helpful

Thanks
      Sritam

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X