Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Petition Approved but 221(g) yellow slip received

Hello,

This is my first H1b and I've not been to US on any work permit before.

My H1b petition is approved & I appeared for my visa interview with my wife in December 2019, VO asked me some straight forward question and handed over 221(g) yellow slip asking for some additional documents like client letter, project scope of work, employer's 3 years tax returns & lease documents, etc. from my employer's end, till date my employer has not yet submitted documents and conveyed to me that they are waiting for some of these documents from my end client. All these documents needs to be mailed as mentioned in yellow slip.

Since it's already 2 months from date of my visa interview and my employer is yet to submit the documents, I want to know what are my options at this stage? Should I just wait indefinitely for my employer to submit requested documents or can I change my employer at this stage ? I don't have any clarity at this stage from my employer and now I'm getting little impatient. Not sure when they are going to submit these documents.

It would be a great help if you can share your thoughts and provide some suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X