Hello !! We are looking for stamping date(h1&h4) from Toronto consulate but its saying no date available. We haven’t scheduled any date yet so i have some questions for you if you can answer it will be great
1) what will work fast ? Waiting for preferred date or taking any other date and then rescheduling ? Or its just same?
2) anyone canceling their appointment in Toronto, ottawa, Montreal.. please please let me know