H1b stamping - Hyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b stamping - Hyd

I have been following immighelp from past 1 month. I was afraid by seeing many people posting about 221g. Finally I got my visa stamping. So, I thought I could share my experience and share it with this community. So, ppl like me who are so anxious about interview could calm down. My biometrics are on feb 9th and My visa interview is on February 10th. Background- F1 visa to H1b. FTE for a small American consulting company where I will be working in-house at employer loc for various clients.

Interview experience-

My slot was at 10:30. I stood in line at 9:45 and I reached the counter around 11:50 there are so many people on feb 10th.

VO: Good morning. How are you?
    Me: I am doing good

VO: So, you work for ABC company?
    Me: Yes

VO: From how many years you are working?
    Me: around 1.5 yrs

VO: Do you work at your employer location or client?
    Me: work at Employer loc

VO: What is your designation?
    Me: Told

VO: what is your salary?
    Me: xxx/Annum

VO: Which geographical location you are location in USA?
    Me: Told

VO: Congrats your visa was approved!
    Me: Thank you!

The interview lasted around 1 minute. Please don’t be afraid by seeing many posts regarding 221g or getting rejected. If you have all the documents properly you should be fine. I met around 5 ppl go came for H1b stamping in the consulate and all there visas were approved! Be confident and carry all the necessary documentation like client letter if you work at client site. I don’t have any client letter since I am FT for my employer and I was working from my employer loc and directly report to our company manager. I carried all other stuff like old i20’s, OPT cards, bank statements, W2’s, past 6 months paystubs, my lease, utility bills, Resume, LCA, I797, I129.

PS: The VO only took my passport and didn’t ask for any other documentation.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X