Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H-1 and H-4 visa stamping allowed in Canada or Mexico ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1 and H-4 visa stamping allowed in Canada or Mexico ?

Hi,

My current H-1B and my wife's H-4 visa is going to expire in August 2020. My company is going to apply for visa extensions soon. This will be our second visa extension. We have attended our prior 2 visa interviews in India, our country of origin. I have the following questions regarding my wife's H-4 visa application.
    1. Given the delays with H-4 extensions through I-539, does it make sense for my wife to get the visa extended through consular processing once my H-1B is approved? Her visa application will go to the California processing center so it is expected that she won't get approval before August 2020.
    2. Due to health reasons, she can't travel a long distance. So we were thinking to go to Canada or Mexico for H-1B and H-4 visa stamping. Can we go to these countries for visa stamping when previous visa extensions were done in India?
    3. Do we need a visa to travel to Canada or Mexico for the purpose of US visa stamping?

Anyone planning to reschedule the interview, which you have scheduled in Mexico City to any other country due to a recent health outbreak?

if yes, what will be the procedure:

1) Will US Counslate based out of Mexico will refund you considering the country (US) is thinking of a travel ban

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X