No announcement yet.

6 YEAR Quota-3 Weeks Left-Still Employer Says-Options Available-Urgent Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 YEAR Quota-3 Weeks Left-Still Employer Says-Options Available-Urgent Please

Hi,

I'll be completing my 6 YEAR Quota in 3 Weeks. There is nothing left on my 6 Year term except couple of weeks. Still My employer says there are Options that can be worked out. I didn't pursue anything related to Labor/I-140. I have the following queries on this.
    1. Apart from these(Labor/I-140) are there any other options available even if the 6 Year Term completes????
    2. Or is it a bluff game till the end and they would tell me that I need to go back to India in the Last week because I'm still on the Project?
    3. When I need to go back to India am I eligible to entitle the Relocation Charges?

Can anyone answer my queries ASAP as I'm running out of time????

Appreciate your help!!

1. Apart from these(Labor/I-140) are there any other options available even if the 6 Year Term completes????
    >>> There is no other option. Plan properly so that you don't accumulate illegal stay.

2. Or is it a bluff game till the end and they would tell me that I need to go back to India in the Last week because I'm still on the Project?
    >>> Probably, YES.

3. When I need to go back to India am I eligible to entitle the Relocation Charges?
    >>> Yes.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X