Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New H1B Filing

Hello Experts,

I'm currently employed in India and my present employer does not provide any US opportunities. However I came across a company called Visa Guider who works with employers in the US that sponsors H1B. I went through a round of interview with a company called Pranetor software solutions and was told that they can file my H1 visa for this year (2020-21). The company has a total of only 5 employees. An initial offer letter for the purpose of lottery filing is being released. Once my name is picked up in lottery, I'm told that they will be releasing a detailed offer letter with the start date post Oct-1. The visa expenses will have to be paid for by myself. However I'm hesitant with the thought of not falling prey for fraud.

I have the following questions:
    1. Can employers file H1 for employees who will be joining them in the US only after the H1 is approved?
    2. Can employees be employed with a different company at offshore while their H1 is processed?
    3. The immigration consultant (Visa Guider) is stating with certainty that visa might get into RFE but will not get rejected.

It will help if someone can throw light on such methods of H1 filing and is it advisable. The general perception is these are illegal however I want to be certain that going through such a route is fully legal and I won't face issues before I spend my hard earned money. It will also if someone can help on what kind of questions I need to ask the company before I get into this process.

Thanks,
    Sundar.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X